Emperor Barbarossa transferred the Lorsch possession to his half brother, the Palatinate Count Conrad in 1155. Since the end of the 13th century, Ilvesheim indisputably belonged to the Kurpfalz and was a part of the Seckenheimer concentrum. The area started as a fiefdom under the Lords of Strahlenberg. In the middle of the 14th century, it fell to the squires from Erligheim; from 1550-1654 the county of Steinach, and then to the barons of Hundheim in 1700.
© jayasriradio.info 2019